John Fitzgerald, Knight of Glin, "Cracked Jack"
- Sources yet to be consulted:
John Fitzgerald, Knight of Glin
"Cracked Jack", born 1813,
mar 1835 to Clara Anne Blennerhassett
he is said to have burnt many of the family papers dating back centuries,
- Desmond John Fitzgerald, Knight of Glin,
- Nesta Fitzgerald,
Clara Nesta Fitzgerald,
mar 1882 to Major Arthur Blennerhassett
and had issue.
- Desmond Fitzgerald, Knight of Glin, born 1862,
Riddlestown Park, Co.Limerick,
he sold Riddlestown, but kept Blennerhassett portraits,
- Desmond Fitzgerald, Knight of Glin,
7th Duke of Marlborough
and hence of
- Desmond Fitzgerald, 29th Knight of Glin,
born 1937, art expert,
Episode 7: Glin Castle, Co. Limerick
"Cé a Chónaigh i mo Theachsa?"
("Who Lived in My House?"),
Presented by Manchán Magan
First aired 23 Feb 2012.
From Tile Films