Arthur Blennerhassett, of Gortatlea, Co.Kerry
- Sources yet to be consulted:
Grave of Blennerhassett of Gortatlea.
From Brendan O'Donoghue
, born c.1755,
of Gortatlea (SE of Tralee), Ballymacelligott par, Co.Kerry,
and Skaghduve (Blackbriar), Co.Kerry,
a table tomb was erected in memory of him at Ballyseedy old graveyard
(near front centre)
four sons, Thomas, Arthur, Richard and John,
"for them and their posterity"
dated 10 May 1840,
- Thomas Arthur Blennerhassett, of Gortatlea and Blackbriar, born 1786,
died 1868, age 82 yrs,
- William Blennerhassett, of Gortatlea, born 1821, had issue:
- Thomas William Blennerhassett, of Gortatlea, born 1849,
for his family in
- Thomas Blennerhassett, of Gortatlea, "Old Tom", born 1884 or 1886,
"Thomas T.W. Blennerhassett"
corresponded with Pat Lavelle 1965,
error about Letitia Blennerhassett being dau of Sir Rowland,
corresponded (about Gortatlea disinheritance)
with Bill Jehan 1969,
died 1971, having had issue.
- Lena Blennerhassett, born 1895,
mar James Sims and had issue:
- Nancy Sims,
mar Frank Blennerhassett
and had issue.
- Mary Anne Blennerhassett, born 1827,
mar James Leslie and had issue:
- Rev. James Blennerhassett Leslie, born 1865,
author of histories of CoI clergy.
- Susan Blennerhassett, born 1836, NOT 1837,
mar William Fitzell and had issue:
- Richard Fitzell, had issue:
- Ernest Fitzelle,
mar Georgina O'Neill and had issue:
- Brian Fitzelle, genealogist,
wrote the BLENNERHASSETT entry
in [Burkes Irish, 1976].
- Anne Blennerhassett, born 1843, mar Thomas O'Neill and had issue:
- John O'Neill, born 1874, had issue:
- Georgina O'Neill,
mar Ernest Fitzelle and had issue.
- Arthur Blennerhassett, born 1786 [perhaps twin],
died 1873, age 87 yrs,
- Thomas A. Blennerhassett, born 1842 or 1843, had issue:
- Thomas Blennerhassett, born c.1874, had issue:
- Frank Blennerhassett, researched family history,
author of [Blennerhassett and Hollwey, c.1992],
mar Nancy Sims and had issue.
- Richard Blennerhassett.
- John Blennerhassett.