Things to do - Blennerhassett problem (more)
Any things to do
apart from the current theory: The Baronets theory
and the abandoned theory: The Letitia theory
- ROWAN in [ffolliott, Cork, Kerry]
- ROWAN in [O'Hart].
Can't see any pedigree in
- ROWAN in [Foster's Royal Descents, 1887] p.378, 590
A. B. Rowan,
Kerry Archaeological Magazine Vol. 1, No. 8 (Apr., 1912), pp. 467-476.
- Have searched all
- Have gone through card index for all references to FULLER in
Academy Minutes (VII and VIII) and
Council Minutes (XXV).
Have seen all these.
They record many donations of books and material to the RIA by Fuller.
- Blennerhassett graves:
- Ballyseedy - Old graves have no inscriptions.
- Go through known ones again.
Images now online.
- done first pass of BLENNERHASSETT in 1758-1812
(todo) see transcripts of the following ones of interest: