Marriage of Michael McEllistrem to Catherine Kennelly, 1950 (NOT 1951), St.Joseph's church, Limerick.
From Mary McGrath
They were married by
Fr. Dermot Fitzgerald
Think he is in back centre.
born 2 Jan 1917,
wit sister's mar 1937, living Main St, Ballylongford,
he sold the field in Ballylongford to the GAA club
they re-named the club "The O'Rahilly's" after
listed as "farmer", living Ballylongford, at mar,
mar 29 July 1950, St.Joseph's church, Limerick
to Catherine Kennelly
dau of Timothy Kennelly, farmer,
of Coolaclarig, Listowel, Co.Kerry],
McEllistrem house, Main St, Ballylongford
in 1957 the old McEllistrem house was demolished,
- Michael McEllistrim (thus spelt), mar Eileen O'Connor and had issue:
- Elaine McEllistrim.
- Conor McEllistrim.
- Tim McEllistrem, mar Catherine Culahane and had issue:
- Mary McEllistrem.
- Michael McEllistrem.
- Cáit McEllistrem.
- Anna McEllistrem.
- Tadhg McEllistrem.
- Helen McEllistrem, mar Maurice Lane and had issue:
- Catherine Lane.
- Margaret Lane.
- Daniel Lane.
- Richard McEllistrem, mar Mary Murphy and had issue:
- Brian McEllistrem.
- Sarah McEllistrem.
- Maurice McEllistrem, mar Patricia Walsh.