Hurly papers (MS 8277-8292)
Mainly the family history research of
Rev. Robert Conway Hurly
There is a small amount of later material.
Presented to TCD in 1979 by
Dr. M.G.D. Hurly
of New Zealand.
Now "Notes of pedigrees".
Images used with the kind permission of the Board of Trinity College, The University of Dublin.
Rev. Robert Conway Hurly papers
- Mss 8277-8288 are large books and smaller copybooks.
- To see where living generations appear in these,
we show where
- 8277 - She is on p.27.
- 8278 - She is on p.30.
- 8279 - She appears early on, but no page numbers.
- 8280 - She is on p.15.
- 8281 - She is on p.25.
- Unfortunately there is very little detail. Not even her date of birth.
- Ms 8288 has two
descents from Blennerhassett.
- It also has Conway descent (using the disproved Fulke Conway theory).
- Ms 8289 is not relevant.
- Mss 8291-92 is not relevant.
- Ms 8290 has later papers, involving later Hurly family members.
Family history, notes, letters.