A collection of papers related to Ebrill family property.
Rescued from the clearout of a Limerick solicitors office.
Will probably be deposited in
See list of Ebrill property.
I only list selected papers below. Not a full list of the collection.
I only photograph selected papers.
1854 to 1899
1900 to 1909
- Deed of family settlement.
Mrs. Elizabeth Ebrill, widow, with others.
25 July 1905.
- Typed copy.
- Settling Ebrill family property.
The day before the weddings of
- It has a list of Ebrill family property.
- There is another typed copy of this with notes indicating which child inherited which property.
- There is another handwritten copy with the original signatures.
and part 2
and part 3
and part 4.
- Will dated 26 July 1905
of George Ebrill.
Made on the day of his marriage.
(He may have made a later will.)
- The copy (not original) incorrectly writes "Stephen J. Ebrill" for his brother.
- Deed of 22 Nov 1905.
to John Hurley of Mungret St.
- Ebrill (age 25) is looking for a loan from Hurley
using his inheritance as collateral.
1910 to 1919
1920 to 1929
1930 to 1939
1940 to 1949
1950 to 1959
- Will of Charles, dated 8 Sept 1951.
- 1953 inventory of items in the Ebrill family home, Summerville Cottage.
- Letters of 1953-1954 between
- Letter of 30 Apr 1953 from Frank to Hugh.
- Letter of 30 Jan 1954 from Hugh to Frank.
- Letter of 7 Mar 1954 from Frank to Hugh.
- 1956 documents
including sketch of family.
Admin of estate of Elizabeth,
granted 1 June 1956 to Frank.
Undated draft application for administration, prepared by Frank.
UK admin granted 28 Aug 1956 to Frank.
- "Requisition no.22".
Document of probably 1958 (around time of sale of 1 Bellevue Terrace to Gould).
- Ebrill family agreement, 16 May 1959.
- Multiple drafts and copies.
- The final copy, with the signatures, has
date 16 May 1959.
But then it leaves a gap for date of probate of Frank's will,
which is filled in as 3 July 1959.
- Contains useful list of family deeds, and dates of family wills and administrations.
- Memorial in [LR],
registered 3 Aug 1961.